raeX

August 19, 2004

__________aloneathomeforgottenwithnoreply

jus had lunch. everyone jus ended sch. )= a super bored morning. nobody to talk to except to my irritating sis *rolls eyes* and a couple of sms-es frm vanessa. miss lee dint let van see my hist ca paper, so now, i dont noe my results for hist ca. so sad. haish. van's having studio prac ltrr. cant kachiau her till ltrr. shall call her in a while. hmmm. bloop. hehx. oh gosh.. im missing trng todae.. ))= doc says i cant be out in the sun.. until im well. so im gna focus on getting well. ((= im gg for trng on mondae. yayys. there's reallie nothing much interesting to talk abt.. but, i shud be heading back to bed in a while cos my medication causes drowsiness.

to [you]:: i've so many things to tell [you], i reallie hope [you]'ll give me a chance. i dont want the days to pass so quickly, cos as each day passes, our days together are shorter. and i reallie dont want [you] to leave me. all i can wish for now, is that i can make [you] happy until [you] leave. im reallie gonna miss [you]. wat can i do to make [you] stay? i love [you], forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home